Whoa..been a rollercoaster week for me so far...keep wanting to write...but couldnt find time...I din even get enough sleep...dun tok about coming online...din play fb either...lol...and that is really quite amazing...lol...
Anyway, I feel that I seems to have taken more than I can bite...school, gym, church, 10 hours work in Nov, night shift in Dec...and I still am thinking of taking one more course...oh well....I shall see what to do...need to start leaving on the dot everyday in order to do this...=P
Maybe having 2 days off in the 10hrs shift will be better as I will have more time to do my stuff...hopefully, the hours wun kill me lor...really really pray that I can at least tong until I get my bonus in Dec...=S Haiz...
Life is kinda tough recently, no life...all I do is work, class, gym, home, stay and do OT...o_0||| Everyday, I am doing the things listed above ONLY....I dun even get to surf the net that often, then dun tok about watching TV or anime lah...it is hopeless...I din even get to read...=(
Oh well, one good thing is that I will be leaving for KL soon for a long well deserving holiday....=) Going a total of 6 days..=) Really am looking forward to it...although I know that I am probably going to spend a lot, but I think that it is probably a good thing that I am going that long...then I can truly relax fully...can even do nothing for a day...ahahha...nice to be alone with a fren lor...and since it is my sis who is going with me, I know that I am going to enjoy it! Keke...=P
Anyway, I am supposed to be doing my homework lor...haiz...wat the heck...okie...gg to do now...bb
Thursday, October 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment